Since it's currently renting at 4548/month, I am clearly not desparate to sell such a strong investment property; so though the price is not inflexible please do not expect to buy the property with an uunreasonable offer.
SEE THE PHOTO ALBUM ON THE LEFT - DC City Life at its Best.
Summary: This apartment is selling below appraisal. Not listed on the MLS yet. Advertised on Craigslist only. If you are purchasing any 2br for over 800K you should at least check this out to compare. It must be seen in person to capture advantages. It's a commissioned 'for sale by owner' and the $695K price is negotiable based on avoiding commissions and excluding add-ons such as the over $10K 10.5' HDTV.
- One of the most contemporary and unique apartments available in the DC Area.
- Garage Parking is 145/month but can be included for the first 18 months.
- Rare listing; if I was not moving I would definitely not be looking to sell this condo in this buyers market.
- The location and feel are simply outstanding.
- 12 foot high ceiling in a loft style condo.
- ADAMS STATION Condo 2421 18th Street, NW #203; Not Adams Row on Champlain Street.
- Premium soundproofing throughout the condo with a truly comfortable and spacious use of square footage.
- Very large windows in all rooms with ample lighting
- Bamboo Flooring
- Stainless steel appliances with new washer dryer and dishwasher
- Black granite counter-top kitchen
- Premium urban view and lifestyle
- The only entirely newly-constructed building with the front entrance located directly on 18th Street in the heart of the Adams Morgan Restaurant Strip
- Building was delivered in January 2004
- The only official 2 bedroom 2 full bath in the 6-Unit building.
- Small Parking spot is an option.
- The lowest condo fee in the neighborhood at $169/mon.
- Priced after extensive research to be very competitive and lower than appraisal value at $800K - $900 depending agent fees. The other condo selling in the building is $990K.
- Very few have seen this condo to date; the price and timing makes this a great investment property especially considering the flexibility in purchase price and terms. You can stop by anytime.
CALL Sed At 703.587.7788
View VIDEOS below.
This unit was purchased directly from PNH and has been owner occupied the entire time Feb 2004 to date. As a backup for the investment, it it ideal to rent at a premium as a weekly luxury vacation rental for its rare metropolitan location and city living style.
Other Relevant Files:
See Neighborhood pictures also at: Neighborhood Pictures